Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- Corresponding author signed on the copyright transfer agreement and attached it upon submission to transfer to the IDEC any copyright they hold for the paper.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Short biographies are required for ALL authors. As per the required templates, biographies of all authors should be added to the article below the references.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.